is currently an Assistant Professor at National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition(NLPR), Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
He received the B.Eng., M.Eng. and Ph.D. in Electronic Engineering from Northwestern Polytechnical University in 1998, 2001 and 2004, respectively.
He worked as a Senior Research Associate in RCMT, School of Creative Media, City University of Hong Kong from Jun 2004 to Aug 2005.
His current research interest is on web content analysis, video data mining, pattern recognition, and machine learning.
Until now he has published tens of relevant papers in the national core journals and conferences.
1. Luo, G., Hao, C.Y., Zhang, W., et al., "Research on Skeleton Modeling Method for Virtual Human based on Multi-Rigid-Body System Theory", Journal of Computer Aided Design and Computer Graphics, 2005, 17(6): 1354-1359.
2. Luo, G., Zhang, W., Hao, C.Y., "A Motion Generation Method for Virtual Human based on Time-Critical Gradient Projection Algorithm", ChinaGraph¡¯2004, Journal of Engineering Graphics, 2005, 26(2): 55-59.
3. Luo, G., Hao, C.Y., Zhang, W., et al., "Review of Virtual Human Techniques", Computer Engineering, 2005£¬31(18): 7-9.
4. Luo, G., Hao, C.Y., Fan, Y.Y., "A Collision Detection Method Based on Possible Collision Set", Journal of Image and Graphics, 2003, 8(9): 1067-1072.
5. Luo, G., Hao, C.Y., Huai, Y.J., et al., "Design and Implementation of a Virtual Reality Engine", Chinese Journal of Computers, 2001, 24(11): 1163-1169.
6. Luo, G., Hao, C.Y., Zhang, W., et al., "A Dynamic Model for Interactive Environment", Journal of System Simulation, 2003, 9:335-338.
7. Luo, G., Hao, C.Y., "Forces Computation between Rigid Bodies in Virtual Environment", The Eighth Joint International Computer Conference, JICC2002.