Jun Wan (http://www.cbsr.ia.ac.cn/users/jwan or http://people.ucas.ac.cn/~jwan) received the BS degree from the China University of Geosciences, Beijing, China, in 2008, and the PhD degree from the Institute of Information Science, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing, China, in 2015. Since January 2015, he has been a Faculty Member with the National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR), Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CASIA), China, where he currently serves as an Associate Professor. His main research interests include computer vision, machine learning, especially for facial analysis, gesture and action recognition. He has published papers in top journals as the first author or corresponding author, such as JMLR, TPAMI, IJCV, TIP, TCYB, TMM and TOMM. He has served as the reviewer on several top journals and conferences, such as JMLR, TPAMI, TIP, TMM, TSMC, PR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICRA, ICME, ICPR, FG. He is an associate editor of the IET Biometrics (2020-2022). He has served as co-editor of special issues in IEEE T-PAMI, Machine Vision and Applications, and Entropy.I am looking for intern students on deep learning in computer vision areas (face analysis, action/gesture/sign recognition). If you are interested, you can send me your CV.
- September, 2020, one paper has been accepted by IET Biometrics.
- August, 2020, Our special issue on Face Presentation Attack Detection has been accepted by IEEE TBIOM [CFP].
- July, 2020, One paper was accepted by IEEE T-CYB, One paper was accepted by ICB 2020.
- Feb, 2020, One paper was accepted by IJCV,one paper was accepted by IEEE Transactions on Biometrics, Behavior, and Identity Science.
- Feb 15, 2020, Face Anti-spoofing Attack Detection Challenge@CVPR2020 will be held on the [Media Forensics Workshop@CVPR2020]
- Nov, 2019, One paper was accepted by AAAI 2020.
- Mar, 2019, One paper was accepted by CVPR 2019 (we released the CASIA-SURF dataset for face anti-spoofing recognition. [Apply for Link]).
- Dec, 2018, CVPR workshop on “ChaLearn Looking at People series: Face Spoofing Attack Workshop and Competition” was accpeted. [CVPR 2019 Workshop Link] [Workshop Website]
- Nov, 2017, One paper was accepted by AAAI 2018 (Oral), one paper was accepted by TPAMI.
- Apr, 2017, Isolated and continous gesture challenges (Round 2) is begining (associate with ICCV workshop 2017) [IsoGD Challenge], [ConGD Challenge]
- Mar, 2017, ICCV workshop on “Action, Gesture, and Emotion Recognition Workshop and Competitions: Large Scale Multimodal Gesture Recognition and Real versus Fake expressed emotions” was accpeted. [ICCV 2017 Workshop Link] [Our Workshop Website]
- Mar,2017, Emotion Recognition Challenge: First Place (Team Name: CBSR-CASIA) [Link] [Code]
Dec 17, 2020, Face Anti-spoofing Attack Detection Challenge@CVPR2020 [Link]
Dec 6, 2019, CASIA-SURF CeFA dataset and baseline method are released [Link]
Review for the following journals:
ContactJun Wan (万军)
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, CASIA
Room 1402, Intelligent Building
95 Zhongguancun Donglu,
Beijing 100190, China.Email:
jun.wan at ia.ac.cn
joewan10 at gmail.com