Jun Wan (http://www.cbsr.ia.ac.cn/users/jwan or http://people.ucas.ac.cn/~jwan) IEEE Senior Member, received his B.S. degree from the China University of Geosciences, Beijing, China, in 2008, and the PhD degree from the Institute of Information Science, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing, China, in 2015. Since January 2015, he has been a Faculty Member with the National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Science, China, where he currently serves as an associate professor. His main research interests include computer vision and machine learning, especially for biometrics security, gesture/action recognition and facial attribution analysis. He is an associate editor of the IET Biometrics (2020-2022). He has served as co-editor of special issues in IEEE TPAMI, IEEE TBIOM. He also has served as the Area/Session Chair of ICME 2021 and Senior Program Committee of AAAI 2022. He is the member of the board of directors of ChaLearn. He has been involved in the organization of several challenges and workshops collocated with top venues in computer vision, like ICCV 2017, CVPR 2019, CVPR 2020, ICCV2021.I am looking for intern students on deep learning in computer vision areas (face analysis, action/gesture/sign recognition). If you are interested, you can send me your CV.
- Novmber, 2022, one paper has been accepted by AAAI 2023, Congrats Sunyuan Qiang and other collaborators.
- October, 2022, one paper has been accepted by TIFS, Congrats Zenghao Bao and other collaborators.
- October, 2022, our artical "CASIA-SURF: A Large-Scale Multi-Modal Benchmark for Face Anti-Spoofing" has been selected as the winner of the 2020 IEEE Transactions on Biometrics, Behavior, and Identity Science Best Paper Award , Congrats Shifeng Zhang, Ajian Liu and other collaborators.
- September, 2022, our article “Cross-ethnicity face anti-spoofing recognition challenge: A review” published on IET Biometrics has been selected as a high-impact article, Congrats Ajian Liu and other collaborators.
- June, 2022, one paper has been accepted by TBIOM, Congrats Zichang Tan.
- May, 2022, one paper has been accepted by TIP, Congrats Kunchi Li. One paper have been accepted by TIFS, Congrats Ajian Liu and other collaborators.
- March, 2022, two papers have been accepted by CVPR 2022, Congrats Benjia Zhou, Jun Li and other collaborators.
- December, 2021, one paper has been accepted by IEEE TIP, Congrats Zichang Tan.
- Spetember, 2021, Got 1st place at CAIP Guess the Age Contest [Link], Team Name:BTWG, [corresponding paper] has accepted by CAIP 2021,Congrats Zenghao Bao and Zichang Tan.
- June, 2021, one paper has been accepted by IJCV, Congrats Yang Yang and Zichang Tan.
- May, 2021, one paper has been accepted by IEEE TIP, Congrats Zitong Yu and Benjia Zhou.
- April, 2021, the proposal of the 3rd Face Anti-spoofing Workshop and Challenge@ICCV 2021 is accepted.
- February, 2021, one paper has been accepted by IEEE TIFS.
- December, 2020, one paper has been accepted by AAAI 2021, one paper was accepted by VRIH.
- Novmber, 2020, one paper has been accepted by WACV 2021.
- October, 2020, one paper has been accepted by IEEE TPAMI.
- September, 2020, one paper has been accepted by IET Biometrics.
- August, 2020, Our special issue on Face Presentation Attack Detection has been accepted by IEEE TBIOM [CFP].
- July, 2020, One paper was accepted by IEEE T-CYB, One paper was accepted by ICB 2020.
- Feb, 2020, One paper was accepted by IJCV,one paper was accepted by IEEE Transactions on Biometrics, Behavior, and Identity Science.
- Feb 15, 2020, Face Anti-spoofing Attack Detection Challenge@CVPR2020 will be held on the [Media Forensics Workshop@CVPR2020]
- Nov, 2019, One paper was accepted by AAAI 2020.
- Mar, 2019, One paper was accepted by CVPR 2019 (we released the CASIA-SURF dataset for face anti-spoofing recognition. [Apply for Link]).
- Dec, 2018, CVPR workshop on “ChaLearn Looking at People series: Face Spoofing Attack Workshop and Competition” was accpeted. [CVPR 2019 Workshop Link] [Workshop Website]
- Nov, 2017, One paper was accepted by AAAI 2018 (Oral), one paper was accepted by TPAMI.
- Apr, 2017, Isolated and continous gesture challenges (Round 2) is begining (associate with ICCV workshop 2017) [IsoGD Challenge], [ConGD Challenge]
- Mar, 2017, ICCV workshop on “Action, Gesture, and Emotion Recognition Workshop and Competitions: Large Scale Multimodal Gesture Recognition and Real versus Fake expressed emotions” was accpeted. [ICCV 2017 Workshop Link] [Our Workshop Website]
- Mar,2017, Emotion Recognition Challenge: First Place (Team Name: CBSR-CASIA) [Link] [Code]
Dec 17, 2020, Face Anti-spoofing Attack Detection Challenge@CVPR2020 [Link]
Dec 6, 2019, CASIA-SURF CeFA dataset and baseline method are released [Link]
Review for the following journals:
ContactJun Wan (万军)
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, CASIA
Room 1402, Intelligent Building
95 Zhongguancun Donglu,
Beijing 100190, China.Email:
jun.wan at ia.ac.cn
joewan10 at gmail.com